What Sets a Champion and a Great Athlete Apart?
"You can't outperform your self-image."
– Dennis Connor
At times, the difference between winning and losing is a fraction of a second, so what then sets a great athlete and champion apart?
Ongoing research repeatedly supports facts that mental discipline * backbone * mental training is crucial in:
- Achieving one's performance goals using a clear mind * creating a relentless solution focused approach to overcome any obstacle.
- Conserving lasting endurance * reinforcing continual courage * consistency under pressure.
- Keeping the fun in your sports games.
Use Backbone Builder Peak Performance Mastery Mental Training System: to be prepared long before tournament and competitions begin!
Regardless of chosen sport, turning your potential into 'best performances' and competitive greatness requires:
- Knowing how to give your all to consistently perform well under pressure * accountability.
- Grasping how to proficiently and successfully supercharge your performances * reframing mistakes * rejecting the negative.
- Consistently striving to make your best performances, your ordinary performances * full commitment.
- Becoming knowledgeable and skillful in preventing a slump, athletic tanking or athletic choking. Competitive, athletes must always be prepared to burst out of a slump.